Thursday, December 17, 2009

Marketing For Sale by Owner

I am excited to learn about two new marketing tools I have added for my listings. One allows me to have an edge over other agents when selling my listings. It is so powerful and enhances what my own website can do. The other tool is for For Sale By Owners. They are able to keep up with the home values around them by receiving live up to date information on homes f0r sale and that have sold in their neighborhood every month. It allows them to customize it and use it for marketing. I can also make personal websites for For Sale by Owners helping them gain a greater web presence. I think we should all work together to help sell every house out there. Am I the only one thinking like this? Oh well,are you a FSBO that needs more exposure? I love Real Estate!

No comments: